|Free Standard delivery for orders over £30 (UK Mainland only) For more info click here|
|HOME | DEALS | Flying Sky Lanterns | Paper Candle Bags | Chinese Paper Lanterns | Pom Poms Lanterns | Water Floating Lanterns | Wax Tea Lights & Candles | LED Tea Lights & Strings | Party Accessories | Night Sky Lanterns® Fest ||
It is no secret that sky lanterns are a growing trend when it comes to celebrations. Both small get togethers and large parties are ideal times to incorporate Chinese Hanging Lanterns into the party. In order to maximize enjoyment of the sky lanterns, though, you need to have some ideas on how to use then for the most fun. Plus, you need to know how to use them properly so that you remain safe whenever you use them. Sky lanterns are safe and fun but there are a few common sense precautions that should be taken before releasing them.
Safe Sky Lantern Use for Maximum Fun and Entertainment
Sky lanterns are very safe as long as you take some minor precautions and use them properly. If children will be present they should always be assisted and supervised by an adult. Never leave lit sky lanterns unattended. Sky lanterns are biodegradable and fire resistant in order to be as safe as possible. Each one comes individually wrapped. When removing the wrapping inspect it for damage. Never use a torn or broken paper lantern. There are conditions that are better for use. If it is excessively windy or if there is inclement weather, save the Chinese lanterns for another day when it is calm and pleasant outside.
Make sure there are no obstructions in the way that may pose a risk such as trees, buildings or hay bales. Do not use sky lanterns where it could be mistaken for a distress signal or within close proximity to an airport. If these simple rules are followed, use of flying lanterns is perfectly safe and you can have a lot f fun using them and seeing a beautiful display in the night sky.
Uses for Sky Lanterns
The times, occasions and events where you can use Chinese lanterns is limited only by your imagination. Whenever you have a gathering of friends of family to celebrate something, set off some sky lanterns. Some examples of fun uses for sky lanterns include:
· Use sky lanterns such as the traditional white lanterns found at http://www.nightskylanterns.co.uk/sky-lanterns/white-traditional-sky-lanterns/prod_8.html as a way to celebrate a wedding. The happy couple and guests alike can release them during this joyous time.
· Coloured lanterns such as the ones found at http://www.nightskylanterns.co.uk/sky-lanterns/coloured-traditional-sky-lanterns/prod_9.html are ideal for helping to celebrate a birthday party.
· Anniversaries are great times to set off as many sky lanterns as the years the couple has been married.
· New Year’s is a fun time to set off sky lanterns in any size or colour and is a longer lasting, less expensive and safer option to fire crackers.
· Having a party to watch your favourite sporting event? Use themed flying lanterns such as the football lanterns found at http://www.nightskylanterns.co.uk/novelty-sky-lanterns/football-sky-lanterns/prod_26.html to mark the occasion.
· Any get together will be fun with smiley face sky lanterns. They can be used at festivals, concert or any party you may have at your home.
· Heart shaped sky lanterns are perfect for Valentine’s Day or just during a nice romantic at-home date.
Use your imagination for getting the most fun out of sky lanterns and follow the precautions to use them safely.
This entry was posted on Sunday, May 30th, 2010 at 7:19 AM and is filed under General News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
UK Cities delivery time 24/48 h
Bath - Birmingham - Bradford -Brighton and Hove - Bristol - Cambridge - Canterbury - Carlisle - Chester - Chichester - Coventry - Derby - Durham - Ely - Exeter Gloucester - Hereford - Kingston upon Hull - Lancaster - Leeds - Leicester - Lichfield - Lincoln - Liverpool - City of London - Manchester - Newcastle upon Tyne Norwich - Nottingham - Oxford - Peterborough - Plymouth - Portsmouth - Preston - Ripon - Salford - Salisbury - Sheffield - Southampton - St Albans - Stoke-on-Trent Sunderland - Truro - Wakefield - Wells - Westminster - Winchester - Wolverhampton - Worcester - York
UK Cities delivery time 48/72 h
Zone B AB1 AB16, AB21 AB25, AB30, AB39, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA (except KA27 & KA28), KY, ML, PA1 PA19, PH1PH3, TD
Zone C AB31 38, AB40 56, IV1 IV28, IV30 IV32, IV36, IV40, IV52 IV54, IV63, KW1 KW14, PA21PA38, PH4 PH41, PH49 PH50, BT (Northern Ireland)
Zone D HS, IV41 IV49, IV51, IV55 IV56, KA27 KA28, KW15 KW17, PA20, PA41 PA49, PA60 PA78, PH42 PH44, ZE, IM, GY, JE, Isle of Wight & Scilly Isles
Zone E Republic of Ireland
Copyright © 2008-17 - All Right Reserved -